
Well, after 18 weeks there is finally a little something to see. The tummy is still pretty small, but it's starting to grow enough now that we've had to go out and get me some maternity clothes since the regular clothes won't cut it any more. We go in two weeks for our 20 week ultrasound and at that point we'll know if it's a boy or a girl. We'll keep you posted.
4 comments:
OMG. No wonder everyone says you look like Steph. Her hair is cut almost exactly like yours too. Love the bump. Glad to see everyone is healthy and happy. Tell Kris to kiss that belly from it's A. Love you. A
Wouldn't that be that Steph looks like me? I am a bit older than her. I'll make sure he gets the message. He likes to kiss it good night.
Glad to hear that the baby's healthy and you look great !!
My dearest Friend,
How wonderful it is to hear those news!!!! I am so happy for you both, a baby boy...... how wonderful!!! I am praying for all of you........ que hermosa te ves!!!! you will be an awesome mom and dad!!!
The best always,
maria
Post a Comment