Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Boy

We went to our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and found out that yes indeed, we will be having a son in late October/early November. We also found out that he seems to have my nose and mouth, his Daddy's big noggin, and long legs and big feet like his Daddy too. According to the Tech who took care of us, everything looks normal so far. We go on Wednesday to see the OB/GYN and she'll go over all the results with us.

Kris thought it was pretty cool seeing his son squirming around in there. He kept trying to suck his thumb, but the tech never left him alone long enough to get it in his mouth, so we just saw him sucking on fluid. We'll try to scan the better photos we got so you can all see what he looks like so far.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant. Happy, healthy 9 months! I'll be sure to tell Chris.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations...the adventure begins!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for the both of you! If either of you need anything let us know!