Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy First Anniversary


Kris and I went to Pennsylvania to spend the weekend at a very nice bed and breakfast in the Pocono Mountains to celebrate our first anniversary. He had found The French Manor last summer when he was trying to surprise me for my birthday. When I found out how much it was, I threw a fit and instead of losing the deposit he already put down we decided to rebook for this weekend.

The main house was built back in the 1930's as some guy's private chateau. The grounds were really beautiful and we had an amazing view off our balcony. The only bad thing about the place was there wasn't much to do, but I guess that was the point to relax and enjoy the time together. We did get to watch some good movies, enjoy the jacuzzi and Kris surprised with me a massage. It was a nice weekend away.

No comments: