Sunday, December 24, 2006

And the Stockings Were Hung by the Chimney with Care


As this year comes to a close, Kris and I would like to wish all our friends and family both near and far a very happy holiday season. Y para mi gente que habla, feliz navidad.

2006 was a very good, LONG year for us. Of course, we got married in April and then honeymooned in Cancun. At the end of June, I changed jobs and started making the commute into NYC. We've been working on the never-ending kitchen re-do since June too...and we're still not done! I've been promoted at work and gotten a nice raise. And in November we had a scare with my Dad having a heart attack, so instead of him coming here for a week I spent almost two in Arkansas and we had Thanksgiving with my side of the family. That brings us to December, when Kris had surgery on his hand...nothing major and he's doing just fine.

We hope you all had a good year too and look for more stories in 2007!

No comments: