The daily happenings of Kris and Melissa, and the woes of married life. The joy, the pain, all that happy stuff.
Friday, June 23, 2006
We're staying put
There has been a lot of confusion in the last couple of months on whether or not Kris and I would be staying in New Jersey and if so, where in New Jersey. Well, as I'm sure you're all already aware after much drama I got the job with NY Presbyterian Hospital in New York City (the city for you locals) and I start on Monday. I'll be working in the Materials Management/Information Systems department which handles all the logistics of getting supplies to the different parts of the hospital, time keeping for payroll and various other finance and purchasing issues. That's about all that I know at the moment, other than I can't wait to start and the guy who is going to be my boss seems very cool at this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment