Tuesday, November 13, 2007

More of the boy

Well, they released me and the baby from the hospital finally. We came home yesterday afternoon and until last night were doing great. I think he got thrown off schedule and we ended up with a pretty sleepless night between the two of us. Hopefully he gets back on track because he did great the whole time at the hospital.

Anyway, here are a few more pictures from the last couple of days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see him in person. He does have Bird's mouth. Are those Kris' eyes? I'm so happy for both of you. Give him a kiss from his "A".

Steve said...

He's absolutely perfect, and he looks so serious. No doubt he's getting ready for his first hours-long debate with his dad.

Steve said...

This is what you two have to look forward to...while showing Sarah these pictures, she's holding up one finger saying, "Look daddy, boogie!" followed by putting her finger in her mouth.

Parenthood is awesome!

Unknown said...

Melissa & Kris,
What a beautiful baby boy! I wish you all much love and years of happiness & delight!
The photos are really great!
Love, Diane

Anonymous said...

Hate to be cliche, but he is just absolutely beautiful. He is adorable, I'm glad everyone is doing well. All my love.
Stacey