
He decided we needed to post another picture anyway since we only have seven more weeks left until our son arrives. It's just been in the last month or so that people at my work have finally realized that I'm pregnant. I guess they just thought my boobs were getting bigger and I was gaining a bit of weight. There's no doubting it at this point, since the belly finally sticks out farther than the boobs!
We're doing great though. John Stephen's heartbeat is always really strong and around 150 at our check-ups. He's been sitting head down since June and it looks like that's how he's staying so that's a good thing. And all in all I've only gained around 23-25 pounds and passed all my "you're over 35 and having a baby so we're going to poke and prod you for nine months" tests. Only things going on now are the days when I get worn out from work, get a sore back (which Kris is great at rubbing), a little heartburn every now and again or my ankles and hands get a little swollen. Other than that, most days are uneventful besides watching kiddo squirm around in there and waiting on him to get here.
Guess that's all for now. The baby shower's next weekend, so I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures to post from that.
No comments:
Post a Comment